This website is operated by H-T-L perma USA.
H-T-L perma USA – hereafter, “perma“ - may be contacted as follows:
The Internet site contains informational offerings for perma’s products and services.
By using these Internet pages, you declare your agreement with the following terms and conditions.
§ 1 Exclusion of liability
(1) perma shall neither be liable for content and programs which are available upon perma’s web site nor for damages which are created from them unless such damages have been caused by perma owing to intentional wrongdoing or gross negligence. This shall apply to damages of all types, particularly damages which can be caused by errors, delays or disruptions in the transmission of data, breakdowns of the technical equipment and service, incorrect content, loss or deletion of data, viruses or in some other way through the use of this online offering. perma shall assume no responsibility for the content, freedom from errors, legality and functionality of third-party Internet pages to which perma’s web site makes reference by means of links. The user visits other sites via links at his own risk.
(2) If information, software or documentation is provided free of charge, then any liability for material and legal defects of the information, software or documentation, particularly for its correctness, freedom from errors, freedom from third-party copyrights and proprietary rights, completeness and/or usability – except for intentional wrongdoing or malicious intent – is excluded.
(3) The information provided upon the perma web site may include specifications or general descriptions of technical capabilities for products which must not always be available in the individual case (e.g. owing to product changes). The desired product features must thus be agreed in the individual case when purchase is made.
(4) The liability of perma for material and legal defects shall be in accordance with the provisions of § 1 Para. 2 of these usage terms and conditions. Otherwise, any liability of perma is excluded unless mandatory liability applies, for example, owing to intentional wrongdoing, gross negligence, death, physical injury or damage to health, the offering of a warranty, malicious concealment of a defect or the violation of essential contractual obligations. Damage compensation owing to the violation of essential contractual obligations is nonetheless limited to the contractually typical, foreseeable damages provided that intentional wrongdoing or gross negligence does not exist.
§ 2 Copyright
The content offered via the perma web site is protected by copyright. Its use shall be subject to the applicable copyrights. Without the express prior and written consent of perma, this web site may not be changed, copied, republished, transmitted, disseminated or saved. The material offered may be used exclusively for private, non-commercial purposes subject to strict adherence to copyrights. Particularly for software, directories, data and their content which have been provided by perma for downloading, a simple, non-exclusive and non-transferable license is issued which is restricted to a one-time downloading and saving. All more extensive rights are reserved by perma. Thus, in particular, sale and any commercial use are not permitted. perma shall not be liable for the quality of access owing to force majeure or events for which perma is not responsible, particularly the breakdown of communication networks and gateways. perma shall provide no guarantee that the web site will function in a manner which is free of disruptions and errors and that any possible errors will be corrected. Likewise, no guarantee is provided that the content of the web site is correct.
§ 3 Trademarks and patent rights
perma is the owner of all patents, trademarks, logos and brand marks used on the Internet pages. No license to them is hereby being issued. The use of the trademarks, logos and brand marks is – subject to the aforementioned usage allowed – not permitted without perma’s prior written consent.
Any violation of these provisions shall obligate the user to immediately destroy all content which has been printed out or downloaded. The right is reserved to assert any further claims, including damage compensation claims.
§ 4 Protection disclaimer
Furthermore, the Internet site of perma also includes cross-references (links) to web sites and sources of other providers. perma considers these web sites and sources to concern third-party content upon which perma has no control with regards to its accessibility, design and content. The reference shall serve merely for the user’s informational purposes. Third-party content and sources which can be visited via such cross-references (links) have not been adopted by perma as its own; perma distances itself from them and is thus not responsible for them. Please review the usage and data protection terms and conditions for these third-party web sites and sources before using them.
If perma determines or is notified that a site or source has illegal content, then this cross-reference (link) shall be blocked and removed provided that this is technically possible and reasonable.
§ 5 Data protection and security
For perma, it goes without saying that we will handle your personal data responsibly. Thus, perma would like you to know that your personal data will be collected, processed, used and transmitted in accordance with applicable national data protection directives provided that you expressly give your approval to perma to do so.
(1) PERSONAL DATA
Personal data are considered to be information which may be used to verify your identity. Included among such data is information regarding your name, e-mail address, postal address and telephone number. Information which is not related to your identity (such as the number of users of the site, for example) is not considered to be included among such data.
(2) COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Your personal data shall be saved by perma in our customer databases in order to fulfil the agreements concluded with you and to the extent that this is required for the handling of an inquiry you submit. Furthermore, this data shall, with your approval, be disseminated within our company as well as to perma’s sales partners for advertising purposes. Upon the acceptance of this declaration, you expressly approve the collection, dissemination and processing of your data in this manner. Otherwise, the following paragraphs shall apply.
You may revoke your approval of the collection and use of your personal data at any time in the future.
(3) NEWSLETTER AND INFORMATION
If you request informational materials, newsletters or brochures, perma may possibly ask you for your name and other personal information, but nonetheless at least your e-mail address. You shall be at liberty to decide whether you disclose these data. perma shall save your data upon specially protected servers in the USA. Access to this is possible for only a few specially authorized persons who are involved with the technical, commercial or editorial management of the servers. If you would no longer like to procure services, a corresponding click upon the link at the end of each newsletter suffices.
Related to your access, data may possibly be saved upon perma’s servers for security purposes which potentially permit identification (for example, IP address, date, time of day, and pages viewed). The IP address shall not be used to identify the user and no directly personal or fictitious user profile is created. The right is reserved to make statistical analysis of anonymous data.
(4) THE FUTURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA AT PERMA
perma shall not make your personal data available to third parties; the aforementioned Clause (2) Para. 2 shall remain unaffected. At any time, you may review and modify your personal data. Furthermore, perma shall delete or block access to any data which are no longer needed in accordance with the statutory provisions or governmental directives. As with all Internet service providers, perma carries out an ongoing evaluation of the retrievals from the Internet site and the domain of your Internet provider to improve our offerings. In this regard, perma shall anonymize your personal usage data for the creation of statistical data.